Crews will be able to process ranks and awards for packs, troops, teams, and crews,
Crews will also be able to print a unit roster
Crews can now submit advancement for unit youth members online.
Use Internet Advancement for the following:
- Add ranks, merit badges, and awards
- Update information on existing advancements (except the Eagle Scout rank and Summit Award).
- Obtain a unit ID code from the council.
- Gather information for advancement, including merit badge applications and advancement records with dates.
- Click Internet Advancement on this page. Follow the instructions in Internet Advancement to process advancements and print an advancement report.
- Have the appropriate people sign the printed unit advancement report and submit it to the council. Save a copy for your files.
As BSA policies for rank entry are enforced, what units enter will meet these requirements:
- Units should submit reports monthly, before the end of each month, as needed. Units must submit anything not yet reported before December 31 each year.
- Internet Advancement accepts advancement upload files from unit-management software.
- If you have a scout earning advancement that is not listed on your roster in ScoutNet.
- That scout needs to be registered. Please turn in an application for the scout and a separate advancement form that lists his advancement(s).
- Changes and updates are not officially recorded until the paperwork is submitted to the NEPA Scout Servcie and Training Center.